A Topographical Dictionary of England
Samuel Lewis (1831)
Transcript copyright Mel Lockie (Sep 2016)
CLANABOROUGH, a parish in the hundred of NORTH TAWTON with WINKLEY, county of DEVON, 2 miles (E. by N.) from Bow, containing 56 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Barnstaple, and diocese of Exeter, rated in the king's books at £5. 17. 3½., and in the patronage of the Crown. The Ohurch is dedicated to St. Petrock.