- Michael Day provides photographs and bibliography for Hampreston (All Saints) on his Dorset Churches website
- A description of Hampreston from the Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5 is available on the UK Genealogy Archives site
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Hampreston to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Hampreston has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SZ054989 (Lat/Lon: 50.790094, -1.924238), Hampreston which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)