South Church Methodist Church, South Church, Methodist
South Church Methodist Church,
Rosemount Road DL14 6SU,
It was founded before 1899.
The Chapel was an amalgamation of two societies back in 1977 when Main Street congregation joined with the Priory Grove congregation. The Main Street Chapel was closed and its organ and pulpit transported and installed in the Priory Grove Chapel, which was renamed South Church Methodist Church.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)