Witton Park Methodist Church, Witton Park, Methodist
Witton Park Methodist Church,
Low Queen Street DL14 0DG,
It was founded before 1987.
The new Chapel dedicated in February 2007, following over twenty years of fundraising and worshipping in the old village railway station waiting room and the village hall.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)