Bishop Auckland St Anne
[From History, Topography and Directory of Durham, Whellan , London, 1894]
Details of the organ in the Chapel at Auckland Castle are online.
The Parish Registers for the period 1855-1988 are deposited at Durham County Record Office, County Hall, Durham, DH1 5UL (EP/Au.SA & EP/Au.SAn).
- Circuit Registers: Baptisms 1912-1936
- Circuit Registers (Primitive): Baptisms 1859-1945
- Circuit Registers (Wesleyan): Baptisms 1838-1962.
- Newgate (Unitarian): Baptisms 1934-1938, Marriages 1915-1959
- South Road (Unitarian): Baptisms 1905-1935
- Unitarian: Baptisms 1876-1904
- Roman Catholic
- St. Wilfred: Baptisms, marriages & burials 1849-1916
- Society of Friends
- Bishop Auckland Preparative Meeting: 1715-1894
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bishop Auckland St Anne to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Bishop Auckland St Anne has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NZ211301 (Lat/Lon: 54.665542, -1.674393), Bishop Auckland St Anne which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)