St Mary le Bow, Durham, Church of England
St Mary le Bow,
It was founded in 1241. It is now closed, but we do not know the date of closure .
Church rebuilt in 1670s on site of collapsed church. Now used as Durham Heritage Centre. See Durham Heritage Centre.
It was located at NZ2745942166 (Lat/Lon 54.773666, -1.57468). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)