All Saints, Muggleswick, Church of England
It was founded in 1259.
Now attached to the Moorland group of parishes in Newcastle diocese. The current building is of 1728 with further 19C rebuilding.
It is located at NZ0442649943 (Lat/Lon 54.844282, -1.9326). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)