South Shields St Simon
The Parish Registers for the period 1877-1977 are deposited at Durham County Record Office, County Hall, Durham, DH1 5UL (EP/SS.SSi).
Copies of the Parish Registers for the period 1880-1910 are deposited at the Society of Genealogists.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from South Shields St Simon to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which South Shields St Simon has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NZ349643 (Lat/Lon: 54.972101, -1.456343), South Shields St Simon which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)