Colchester St Mary at the Walls
". . . The living of St. Mary's at the Walls is a rectory, rated in the king's books at £10, and in the patronage of the Bishop of London; the church was rebuilt in 1713, with the exception of the ancient steeple, which, becoming ruinous, was repaired in 1729. . ." [From Samuel Lewis A Topographical Dictionary of England (1831) - copyright Mel Lockie 2016]
St Mary at the Walls - on the Britain Express site
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Colchester St Mary at the Walls to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Colchester St Mary at the Walls has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TL993251 (Lat/Lon: 51.88871, 0.894966), Colchester St Mary at the Walls which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)