Silver End in Rivenhall parish
"Silver End is a small village in Essex, between Braintree and Witham in England. It was conceived as a model village by the industrialist Francis Henry Crittall who established a Crittall Windows Ltd factory there to manufacture components for metal windows. . . Thus over six years from 1926 Silver End village was built.' [Wikipedia]
- Census returns are available from the usual sources for 1841-1911, which includes most copies held at the ERO, Wharf Rd, Chelmsford. More information on other ways to view these census returns on the Essex
- A full list of Essex churches
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Silver End in Rivenhall parish to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Silver End in Rivenhall parish has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TL808197 (Lat/Lon: 51.846618, 0.623402), Silver End in Rivenhall parish which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)