Harold Hill in Romford Parish
[The area that became Harold Hill formed part of the Harold Wood and Noak Hill wards of the parish of Hornchurch. . . Harold Hill was a planned community, conceived as part of the Greater London Plan in 1944 as a satellite town on the edge of the built up area." [Wikipedia]
- Census returns are available from the usual sources for 1841-1911, which includes most copies held at the ERO, Wharf Rd, Chelmsford. More information on other ways to view these census returns on the Essex
- A full list of Essex churches
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Harold Hill in Romford Parish to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Harold Hill in Romford Parish has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ545925 (Lat/Lon: 51.610138, 0.229865), Harold Hill in Romford Parish which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)