Hide

St. James, Forest Gate, Church of England

hide
Hide

 St James Forest Gate opened in 1882 and closed in 1964. It was located at 51.548402N, 0.015093E and the address was Forest Lane, but the entrance was on St James' Road, roughly between Forest Lane and what is now Shelduck Close.

See https://www.newhamphotos.com/p666337269/h24720E5C#h24720e5c for a picture of the church.

Hide
 

St. James,
,
Forest Gate
Essex

Hide
hide