"BANK-TOP, (or Hill-top), a village in the township of Sharples, and parish of Bolton-le-Moors, in the hundred of Salford, in the county palatine of Lancaster, 4 miles to the N. of Bolton."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.