"CHAPELTOWN, a village in the parish of Bolton le moors, and county of Lancashire, 3 miles N. of Bolton. It is situated on the Blackburn railway."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.