"CUNSCOUGH, a chapelry in the parish of Halsall, in the county of Lancaster, 3 miles S. of Ormskirk. It is united with the township of Melling."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.