"PEASLEY CROSS, a station on the Ormskirk, St. Helen's, and Widnes railway, in the parish of Prescot, county Lancaster, three-quarters of a mile from St. Helen's, and 3 miles N.E. of Prescot."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.