"STANLEY, a hamlet in the district parish of St. Anne's, borough of Liverpool, county Lancaster, 2 miles E. of Liverpool. It contains the cattle market."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.