"WALMSLEY, a chapelry in the parish of Bolton-le-Moors, hundred of Salford, county Lancaster, 4 miles N. of Bolton."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.