Hide

West Derby Hundred

hide
Hide

1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland

"WEST DERBY, a hundred in the S.W. division of the county of Lancaster, contains the borough of Liverpool, the towns of Newton and St. Helen's, and the parishes of Altcar, Aughton, Childwall, Halsall, Huyton, Leigh; North Meols, Ormskirk, Prescot, Sefton, Warrington, Wigan, Winwick, and part of Walton-on-the-Hill, comprising, exclusive of Liverpool, 227,260 acres."