National Gazetteer (1868) - Goodworth Clatford
The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"CLATFORD-GOODWORTH, (or Goodworth Clatford), a parish in the hundred of Lower Wherwell, Andover division of the county of Hants, 10 miles W. of the Andover Road station on the South-Western railway. It is situated near the canal, and includes the tything of Goodworth. The living is a vicarage* in the diocese of Winchester, value £180, in the patronage of W. Iremonger, Esq. The church is dedicated to St. Peter. "GOODWORTH, a tything in the parish of Clatford Goodworth, hundred of Wherwell, county Hants, 1 mile S. of Andover."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) - Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]