Edvin Ralph / Edwin Ralph
"EDWIN-RALPH, a parish in the hundred of WOLPHY, though locally in the hundred of Broxash, county of HEREFORD, 2 miles (N.) from Bromyard, containing, with Buttefley, 157 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Hereford, rated in the king's books at £6.6.10., and in the patronage of Mrs. Pytts. Limestone is obtained in the parish." [From Samuel Lewis A Topographical Dictionary of England (1831) ©Mel Lockie]
- Transcription of section of Post Office Directory of Herefordshire for Edvin Ralph in 1863, by Barbara Haner.
- The transcription of the section for Edvin Ralph from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Edvin Ralph / Edwin Ralph to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Edvin Ralph / Edwin Ralph has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SO645575 (Lat/Lon: 52.214602, -2.520418), Edvin Ralph / Edwin Ralph which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)