The Parish Registers for the periods:-
- Baptisms - 1553-1903*
- Marriages - 1553-1900*
- Burials - 1553-1904*
- Bishop's Transcripts - 1604-1869
are deposited at Hertfordshire Record Office, County Hall, Hertford, SG13 8DE. [D/P16] [* microfilm only: original registers not held.]
The period 1560-1682 is covered by the IGI.
Transcripts of the parish registers for the period 1566-1837 are deposited at the Society of Genealogists, 14 Charterhouse Buildings, Goswell Road, LONDON, EC1M 7BA.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from East Barnet to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which East Barnet has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ277945 (Lat/Lon: 51.634822, -0.156209), East Barnet which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)