The Parish Registers for the periods:-
- Baptisms - 1555-1878
- Marriages - 1556-1977
- Burials - 1555-1930
- Bishop's Transcripts - 1800-1866
are deposited at Hertfordshire Record Office, County Hall, Hertford, SG13 8DE. [D/P35]
Entries from the Marriage Registers for the period 1555-1837 are included in The Allen Index at Hertfordshire Record Office.
The period 1555-1879 is covered by the IGI.
Transcripts of the parish registers for the period 1555-1930 are deposited at the Society of Genealogists, 14 Charterhouse Buildings, Goswell Road, LONDON, EC1M 7BA.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Eastwick to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Eastwick has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TL434117 (Lat/Lon: 51.785589, 0.077565), Eastwick which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)