The Parish Registers for the periods:-
- Baptisms - 1711-1895
- Marriages - 1711-1985
- Burials - 1711-1985
- Bishop's Transcripts - 1604-1869
are deposited at Hertfordshire Record Office, County Hall, Hertford, SG13 8DE. [D/P67]
Entries from the Marriage Registers for the period 1711-1837 are included in The Allen Index at Hertfordshire Record Office.
The period 1604-1875 is covered by the IGI.
Transcripts of the parish registers for the period 1605-1897 are deposited at the Society of Genealogists, 14 Charterhouse Buildings, Goswell Road, LONDON, EC1M 7BA.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Lilley to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Lilley has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TL118263 (Lat/Lon: 51.924004, -0.375618), Lilley which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)