[Transcribed and edited information from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868]
"BOTOLPH-BRIDGE, (or Bottle Bridge) a parish joined with Orton Longville, in the hundred of Norman Cross, in the county of Huntingdon, 2 miles to the south-west of Peterborough, its post town. It lies near the river Nen, and the Great Northern and London and North-Western railways. The living is a rectory* united with that of Orton Longville, in the diocese of Ely. The church, dedicated to All Saints, is decayed.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2013