Hide

BRINGTON: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.

hide
Hide
Hide

[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)

"BRINGTON, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 5 miles (N. by W.) from Kimbolton, containing 164 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, with the perpetual curacies of Bythorri and Old Weston united, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in' the king's books at £34. 3. 6., and in' the' patronage of the Master arid Fellows of Clare Hall, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to All Saints."

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2010]