Hide

EASTON: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.

hide
Hide
Hide

[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)

"EASTON, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 3 miles (N.E.) from Kimbolton, containing 172 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage not in charge, in the peculiar jurisdiction and patronage of the Prebendary of Longstow in the Cathedral Church of Lincoln, endowed with £200 royal bounty. The church is dedicated to St. Peter."

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2010]