Hide

FOLKSWORTH: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.

hide
Hide
Hide

[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)

"FOLKSWORTH, a parish in the hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 1 mile (N.W. by W.) from Stilton, containing 203 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £8. 6. 3. The Rev. W.Wilkinson was patron in 1820. The church is dedicated to St. Helen."

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2010]