HADDON: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"HADDON, a parish in the hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 3 miles (N. W. by JST.) from Stilton, containing 112 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £11. 5. The Earl of Aboyne was patron in 1819. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2010]