OFFORD-CLUNY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"OFFORD-CLUNY, a parish in the hundred of TOSELAND, county of HUNTINGDON, 5 miles (N. N. E.) from St. Neots, containing.237inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the Icing's books at £ 19. 2. 1., and in the patronage of the Bishop of London. The church is dedicated to All Saints. A charity school is endowed with £30, the bequest of Dr. Newcome, in 1763."
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2010]