St Mary Bredin, Canterbury, Church of England
St Mary Bredin,
Erected in 1867, on the site of an old Norman Church.
Demolished in 1942 after extensive damage caused by enemy bombing during WWII.
It is located near TR149576 (Lat/Lon 51.277425, 1.08037). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)