Livingston Drive, Aigburth, Baptist
Hamlet Baptist Church,
It was founded in 1913. The present church was the church hall built in 1956.
The original building dated from 1913 - architect H. A. N. Woodall - and was bombed during WWII. It was partially re-built & re-opened Sept 1956, with the addition of a new church hall. It was demolished in 1985, except for the hall.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)