Most Holy Trinity, Blackley, Church of England
Most Holy Trinity,
It was founded in 1901. The Church was consecrated on February 16 1908. Although it does not have a graveyard it does have a consecrated Memorial Garden with interred ashes. It is an ABC Parish with links to "Forward in Faith". It has had major interior and exterior refurbisments with help from the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)