Holy Trinity Church of England, Bolton
Photograph supplied by & Copyright of Shirley Ingham.
It was founded in 1826 and closed in 1993.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.
Whilst every effort has been made to record exact details of record office and library holdings you are recommended to check with them before visiting to ensure that they do hold the records and years you wish to examine. Similarly check with transcript publishers to ensure they cover the records and years you require before making a purchase.
Copies of Bishop's Transcripts
It was located at SD7183508668 (Lat/Lon 53.573851, -2.426803). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)