Bryning with Kellamergh
BRYNING-WITH-KELLAMERGH, a township in Kirkham parish, Lancashire; 2 miles SW of Kirkham. Acres, 1,043. Real property £1,715. Pop., 116. Houses, 21.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
Local studies information is held at Kirkham library.
Details about the census records, and indexes for Bryning with Kellamergh.
The Register Office covering the Bryning with Kellamergh area is Blackpool & Fylde.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bryning with Kellamergh to another place.
"BRYNING, a township in the parish of Kirkham, hundred of Amounderness, in the county palatine of Lancaster, 3 miles to the S.W. of Kirkham. It is joined with the township of Kellamergh.
KELLAMERGH, a hamlet in the parish of Kirkham, hundred of Amounderness, county Lancaster, 2 miles S.W. of Kirkham. It is joined to Bryning to form a township."
In 1835 Bryning with Kellamergh was a township in the parish of Kirkham.
You can see the administrative areas in which Bryning with Kellamergh has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
View maps of Bryning and places within its boundaries.
View a map of the boundaries of this town/parish.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD399297 (Lat/Lon: 53.759725, -2.913039), Bryning with Kellamergh which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)