The church does not have a graveyard.
The church strted out at Bartle Hills in 1849. The chapel became too small and so they moved to Accrington Road in 1871. In 1961 they changed the name to Westhill when Howard Street closed and joined them. In 1967 the chapel closed due to dry rot and the school room used for a time as a chapel. It closed in 1971 when the congregation joined "Mount Pisgah" at Myrtle Bank, Cog Lane.
The Wesleyan Methodist church was formed in the 18th century from religous societies founded by John Wesley and his preachers. It suffered many secessions, but was the largest Nonconformist denomination in the 19th century. In 1932 the Wesleyan Methodists joined with the Primitive Methodists and the United Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain. The Bartle Hills church was located
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.