Gita Bhavan Hindu Temple, Chorlton cum Hardy
Photograph supplied by & Copyright of Mike Berrell.
Gita Bhavan Hindu Temple,
Chorlton cum Hardy
The Hindu cultural society started with five families in 1987, meeting once a month in a church hall. The present site was bought in 1987.
It is located at SJ8305194136 (Lat/Lon 53.443717, -2.256637). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)