St Simon the Zealot Greek Orthodox, Dalton-in-Furness
St Simon the Zealot,
The church does not have a graveyard of its own, but the congregation meet in the north chapel of Dalton Cemetery.
The twice-monthly usage of the North Chapel at Dalton Cemetery (q.v.) by the Greek Orthodox Community of St Simon is only relatively recent - begun during the 1990s
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
It is located at SD2271073550 (Lat/Lon 54.15193, -3.184909). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)