Wellington Rd, Eccles, Congregational
Photograph supplied by & Copyright of Mike Berrell
It was founded in 1859.
In 1972 many Congregational churches joined with the English Presbyterian church to become the United Reformed Church, however Eccles Congregational church did not take this path and has remained Congregational.
It is located at SJ7784798915 (Lat/Lon 53.486478, -2.335322). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)