FAZAKERLEY, a township in Walton-on-the-Hill parish, Lancashire; on the Liverpool and Bolton railway, 5¾ miles N of Liverpool. It has a station on the railway. Acres, 1,688. Real property, £5,479. Pop., 407. Houses, 65. Fazakerley Hall is the seat of the Bullins.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
Details about the census records, and indexes for Fazakerley.
|Fazakerley Bethany Baptist|
|Lower Lane Methodist, Fazakerley|
The Register Office covering the Fazakerley area is Liverpool
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Fazakerley to another place.
"FAZAKERLEY, a township in the parish of Walton-on-the-Hill, hundred of West Derby, county palatine Lancaster, 4 miles N. of Liverpool. The village is considerable, and there are several handsome country seats. There is a National school with an endowment of £3 per annum, the gift of Samuel Turner in 1725."
You can see the administrative areas in which Fazakerley has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
View maps of Fazakerley and places within its boundaries.
View a map of the boundaries of this town/parish.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ379963 (Lat/Lon: 53.459355, -2.936149), Fazakerley which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)