New Hall Lane Cemetery, Preston
New Hall Lane,
The burial registers have been put on computer and, at present, are only available to cemetery staff. The MIs are being photographed and put on computer as well. Around 6000 have been photographed so far. For information: cemetery[at]preston.gov[dot]uk
Recently they have had many requests for this information and so arranged for all of our burial registers to be microfilmed and put on display at the record office Bow Lane, Preston.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)