Garston Old Rd, Congregational, Garston
Garston Old Rd,
The foundation stone is dated 1882. It later became Garston United Reformed Church (joint pastorate with St Columba Hunts Cross) until sold in 2006 and is now Clarence College Montesori School. The congregation joined with the Methodist chapel at other end of Garston Old Road.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)