Netherfield Road Independant Methodist, Nelson
Photograph supplied by & Copyright of Steve Houldsworth.
Independant Methodist church,
Nelson Independent church was opened in 1985, having been formed when Salem and Bradshaw Street Churches joined together in a beautiful new building. the was done after a large rebuilding project in Nelson providing new houses and shops.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
It is located at SD8600837605 (Lat/Lon 53.83451, -2.214091). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)