St Anne, Haughton, Church of England
St Anne's Rd,
The church was built in 1881 and designed by J Medland Taylor. The construction was funded by E Joseph Sidebotham, a member of the Sidebotham mill-owning family of Hyde. The church was built in brick in the Gothic Revival style, but also utilised timber framing. It is a Grade I Listed Building.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)