HENHEADS, a township in Whalley parish, Lancashire; 1½ mile N of Haslingden. Acres, 360. Pop., 211. Houses, 40.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
Local studies information is held at Haslingden library.
Details about the census records, and indexes for Henheads.
The Register Office covering the Henheads area is Hyndburn and Rossendale.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Henheads to another place.
"HENHEADS, an extra parochial place in the parish of Whalley, county Lancaster, 2 miles N. of Haslingden."
You can see the administrative areas in which Henheads has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
View maps of Henheads and places within its boundaries.
View a map of the boundaries of this town/parish.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD784260 (Lat/Lon: 53.730072, -2.329106), Henheads which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)