Tatton Street, Congregational, Hulme
Photograph supplied by & © Copyright of Mike Berrell.
It was founded in before 1891. It is now closed, but we do not know the date of closure. The building shown on the photo is of the new build church. There was Tatton Street Congregational Church on the same site - a three storeyed building - long before that time.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.
It was located at SJ8266897058 (Lat/Lon 53.469969, -2.262565). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)