The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1907 when the church was built at a cost of £350. It closed in 1956 when the building became St. Anthony's
Churches of Christ or Disciples of Christ: a religious body which originated in the USA in 1811, through the work of Alexander Campbell, initially as a group within Presbyterianism and organised as a separate religious body in 1827. They are variously known as 'Campbellites', 'Disciples of Christ' and [especially in the UK] 'Churches of Christ'. The churches are congregationally organised, the Bible is the only basis of faith, and all creedal formulas are rejected. [Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church.]
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.