Larbreck with Little Eccleston
ECCLESTON (Little), with Larbreck, a township in Kirkham parish, Lancashire; adjacent to Great Eccleston, 6 miles NE by N of Kirkham. Acres, 1, 198; of which 90 are water. Real property, £1,959. Pop., 209. Houses, 41.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
Local studies information is held at Garstang library.
Details about the census records, and indexes for Larbreck with Little Eccleston.
The Register Office covering the Larbreck with Little Eccleston area is Blackpool & Fylde.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Larbreck with Little Eccleston to another place.
"LARBRICK, a hamlet in the parish of Kirkham, hundred of Amounderness, county Lancaster, 5 miles N. of Kirkham, and 4 N.E. of Poulton. The hamlet, which is considerable, is situated on the river Wyre, and is in conjunction with Little Ecclestone. There is a chalybeate spring.
LITTLE ECCLESTON, a township, with Larbrick, in the parish of Kirkham, hundred of Amounderness, county palatine of Lancaster. It is included in the ecclesiastical district of Great Eccleston, as above. This township is agricultural.
In 1835 Larbreck with Little Eccleston was a township in the parish of Kirkham.
You can see the administrative areas in which Larbreck with Little Eccleston has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
View maps of Larbreck and places within its boundaries.
View a map of the boundaries of this town/parish.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD406401 (Lat/Lon: 53.853946, -2.904757), Larbreck with Little Eccleston which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)