Christ Church Methodist, Little Lever
The church was founded before 1892. A new church opened 09 Septemeber 1903 replacing older church buildings. This closed in 1977 and they moved into a new building on 21 April 1979 and this building became part of Christ Church Methodist/United Reformed Church which was opened in 1999.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
It is located at SD7561807084 (Lat/Lon 53.559804, -2.369552). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)