St Teresa, Little Lever, Roman Catholic
In the early days of the parish, the parish was served by a priest from St Gregory's Farnworth. Father Ciaran O'Hora (an Englishman despite the name!) was parish priest prior to 1972. Father Michael Corry was the parish priest from 1972 until his death in 2002. Father Gerard Byrne was the parish priest for a year, then Monsignor Mark Davies until January 2006. The parish priest now is Father James Manock who is also the parish priest at St Mary's Radcliffe.
The parish records are kept at the presbytery.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)